Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant contacts- many thanks indeed.

Comment

Took another of it from behind, you can see the timber side buffers to infill, which stops it sliding side to side.
      DSCN3173.jpg
      Not actually sure this is the right battery for it, but it's been on for 4 years without any trouble, so can't be too far wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 2414.ginger View Post
        Took another of it from behind, you can see the timber side buffers to infill, which stops it sliding side to side.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3560[/ATTACH]
        Not actually sure this is the right battery for it, but it's been on for 4 years without any trouble, so can't be too far wrong.
        great pic but what's that cover thingy on the rear upright panel behind the battery( opposite end to tool box))?

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for photos , really clear, good exposure!
          my question to what is the box behind the battery, tracker?
          thanks for contact have sent message to James Wightman NI

There is a guy in Longford, (JCB breaker for spares )Southern Ireland, If any one want his number contact me, he is good once you get hold of him,

Comment

Mike and Terry
            That thing on the back panel, I have to say has been a mystery to me for the last 4 years. I have assumed it to be a tracker of some kind. It has some very fine wires coming from it, but they are not connected to anything now. I was kind of hoping that someone would know exactly what it is/was and come forward to put me out of my bewilderment.

Comment

Working...
            X