Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC 15 Injection pump

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
    I know, I was not expecting them to have any info on such tiny bits. Diamond Diesels sent this PDF through which identifies the parts which have failed in my IP. I asked permission to post it on this forum. The strange thing is that the Volvo parts list has a similar diagram but without 'exploding' the lower part of the IP pump. Maybe there will be a reason for that........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]962[/ATTACH]

The parts arrive next Tuesday. I've ordered part #124 [6 off] and they're around £2.10 each plus FAT.
    ..also ordered the various screws as my IP has been worked on before and has some slight wear on the screw heads.
    The Cam follower assemblies [#113] come in at £61.00 each so I gave those a miss. A false economy perhaps. Time will tell.

I'll update this thread when the IP is 'repaired' and refitted. Thanks for all comments to date.
    J
    same simptomes but i can,t see the pictures :(

Originally posted by adi79 View Post
    same simptomes but i can,t see the pictures :(
    Ok now
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
    X