Thread: I have become addicted to Gold Rush

I have become addicted to Gold Rush

Title says it all really.

I started watching Gold Rush a month and a bit ago now. Having had a stupidly simple job at work for 3 weeks I got time to watch episodes at work and I watch parts of episodes in the morning before I have to run off to work. A good couple of episodes each weekend morning before the family is up.
    I have started season 5 this morning, I gathered their might be a few more on here with a similar issue?

On a side note I am aware that most of them cant operate a machine to save their life but I am not an operator, Machines are an interest for me.

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    never seen it ..... and don't watch a lot of TV
    we binned sky when we moved in 2010 ..... had become the same old thing, in a 3 monthly cycle ..... don't miss it one bit
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Tartan paint and sky hook supplier .. also long stands Muz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post
    never seen it ..... and don't watch a lot of TV
    we binned sky when we moved in 2010 ..... had become the same old thing, in a 3 monthly cycle ..... don't miss it one bit
    Just binned mine too ... thieving b@studs
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist

I only watch recorded stuff now, don't stream anything.
    Feel the same as you on the sky front, good to be done with it.
    Always enjoyed documentaries though.

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Just binned mine too ... thieving b@studs
    The missus watches it most and the usual stuff that's mostly terrestrial anyway.
    Discovery was interesting, but as said, was eventually just repeats .... at nigh on 50 quid a month it was some sort of rip off

If I watch 5 hrs a week there must have been summat good on
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Tartan paint and sky hook supplier .. also long stands Muz's Avatar
    I was on 50/mo too for ages .. then binned it for 4 months......got the same service back for free for next 6 months then charged 12/month with no contract ! .. gradually its got up to 30/mo, so binned again .. for good this time ... cheeky fookers stop your box from being able to record anything though after the service ends
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist