Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have become addicted to Gold Rush

Title says it all really.

I started watching Gold Rush a month and a bit ago now. Having had a stupidly simple job at work for 3 weeks I got time to watch episodes at work and I watch parts of episodes in the morning before I have to run off to work. A good couple of episodes each weekend morning before the family is up.
    I have started season 5 this morning, I gathered their might be a few more on here with a similar issue?

On a side note I am aware that most of them cant operate a machine to save their life but I am not an operator, Machines are an interest for me.

never seen it ..... and don't watch a lot of TV
    we binned sky when we moved in 2010 ..... had become the same old thing, in a 3 monthly cycle ..... don't miss it one bit
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
      never seen it ..... and don't watch a lot of TV
      we binned sky when we moved in 2010 ..... had become the same old thing, in a 3 monthly cycle ..... don't miss it one bit
      Just binned mine too ... thieving b@studs
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I only watch recorded stuff now, don't stream anything.
        Feel the same as you on the sky front, good to be done with it.
        Always enjoyed documentaries though.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Just binned mine too ... thieving b@studs
          The missus watches it most and the usual stuff that's mostly terrestrial anyway.
          Discovery was interesting, but as said, was eventually just repeats .... at nigh on 50 quid a month it was some sort of rip off

If I watch 5 hrs a week there must have been summat good on
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

I was on £50/mo too for ages .. then binned it for 4 months......got the same service back for free for next 6 months then charged £12/month with no contract ! .. gradually its got up to £30/mo, so binned again .. for good this time ... cheeky fookers stop your box from being able to record anything though after the service ends
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
            X