Where is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone?

What has happened to everyone? this seems to have turned into a JCB forum, much to most people's surprise I'm sure.

Its a shifting mass of peoples interests .. Tuesdays are the quietest nights by a country mile Ive noticed though
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by 2414.ginger View Post
      this seems to have turned into a JCB forum,
      *cough* *cough* we are more intelligent as a nation than to allow that
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

maybe there are more problems with JCB's than other manufactures machines?

Comment

Originally posted by Smarttee View Post
          maybe there are more problems with JCB's than other manufactures machines?
          That gets 'lol' from me ... in reality its also 'cos there millions of em about too

Comment

Well , took my JCB 8080 to work today , had to repair a road crossing over a gully.Too much water flow for the pipes to handle .
            Never even got the first load of gravel loaded and it blew a hose .
            I am over the brand JCB .

Comment

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble Ian, what brand are you going to convert to, and when.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                Well , took my JCB 8080 to work today , had to repair a road crossing over a gully.Too much water flow for the pipes to handle .
                Yes I see its been a ' bit 'wet down your way lately ... Irish almost

Comment

Only certain places . ,we got over 300 mm when the cyclone went past .

Comment

Been lurking only :/ Sorry I havent been contributing much lately.. Been some wierd and frustrating couple of weeks on the job, with heavy downsizing of the company i work in.. Several close work-mates had to go sadly..

Comment

been a bit busy again ..... made up for it tonight though
                      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

I have been lurking about. Been really busy on a big job lately.

Comment

........ and again

CEF has been equally quiet TBH ........ ppl are either busy ... or now't to say FB is its usual bizzy, but mostly drivel!!

Maskinisten is as always very steady, but has a huge membership ..... language is the biggest drawback on there for us Brits ... some great stuff to be read ..... if you can find it and the inbuilt translator is patchy at best ..... they're a friendly bunch though
                          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Well Ive been away for a week and only get clockwork internet speeds where I was

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                              FB is its usual bizzy,
                              Good mind to close it .. I know its easy to use but referencing problems or people is just shit compared to a forum

Comment

Working...
                              X