Where is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Good mind to close it .. I know its easy to use but referencing problems or people is just shit compared to a forum

Totally agree with that Muz ....... and don't get me started on twa tter ....... ****ing nightmare to try to keep track on that

Won't beat a forum for keeping track of goings on.

Seems though that folks are just generally not making inputs .... other than witterings and drivel 'elsewhere' !!

Weather's been pretty good of late and evenings drawing out nicely .... 'spose they'm's busy ....... I was today 'til it 'kin rained......again (can't see a head in hands, weeping, emoji mate )
    been spoilt for a good 10 days dry now and a bit of a blow to plans for today ...... was all nicely dried out
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Well Ive been away for a week and only get clockwork internet speeds where I was
      not another bloody holiday ........ how the other half lives
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
        not another bloody holiday ........ how the other half lives
        Lol ..well if you count fixing two leaking house roofs and a corrugated one on a wood shed as well during the week, whilst being struck down with a flue, and trying to get paint to stick to your mortar repairs in a plus 8 degrees chill with a 40 mph wind and horizontal rain ... be my guest !! .. feking tough that was nearly got stuck twice on't roof with me ladder getting blown off the wall .. dont think us lads give us selves enough credit for what we do sometimes, and that was for family, so no coin at the end of it ahh .. got to love it .. the view was nice though 04082007082.jpg when the sun finally came out a week later.. this is a similar one from May last year
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Lol ..well if you count fixing two leaking house roofs and a corrugated one on a wood shed as well during the week, whilst being struck down with a flue, and trying to get paint to stick to your mortar repairs in a plus 8 degrees chill with a 40 mph wind and horizontal rain ... be my guest !! .. feking tough that was nearly got stuck twice on't roof with me ladder getting blown off the wall .. dont think us lads give us selves enough credit for what we do sometimes, and that was for family, so no coin at the end of it ahh .. got to love it .. the view was nice though [ATTACH=CONFIG]3572[/ATTACH] when the sun finally came out a week later.. this is a similar one from May last year
          Absobloodylutely Muz ...... got ear ache today 'cos I wasn't planning on doing what 'the boss' thought I ought to be doing !!

Still deciding on a plan of attack for that particular gem

Glad you enjoyed your holiday though Boyo

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
            Glad you enjoyed your holiday though Boyo
            Aye .. its the perverse satisfaction of getting a bloody job done and off the 'to do' list .. whatever the prevailing circumstances
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Aye .. its the perverse satisfaction of getting a bloody job done and off the 'to do' list .. whatever the prevailing circumstances
              Sounds familiar

Comment

Working...
              X