dumper age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumper age

just got this dumper and looking to try and put an age to it and where I could get the parts for a worn centre swivel and a clutch cable as other than a paint job its in not bad condition otherwise the serial number is ERO9AF294

can't see the pix ....... Muz??
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Shows as an invalid link to me as well.

Comment

they were uploaded on the site using the attachments/choose file funny i click on them and can see them

Comment

DSCN1090.jpgDSCN1085.jpgworked this time I hope

Comment

Yep dunno what you did last time fella had a look for you .. but couldnt see any file .. looks like a mid 90's Benford 3 tonner
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

tha's an old girl ......... nicely shod though for a s/hand dumper
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Yep dunno what you did last time fella had a look for you .. but couldnt see any file .. looks like a mid 90's Benford 3 tonner
                You sure Muz looks like a single ram tip to me which would suggest she is only a two tonner.........
                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

think it is a 3 tonner despite the single ram think the model was 3000q and its 3 cylinder lister did the 2 tonner not only have 2cylinder

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                    tha's an old girl ......... nicely shod though for a s/hand dumper
                    not as good as it looks the grey bit on the back right tyre is mastic to stop the tube poking through!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                      would suggest she is only a two tonner.........
                      Originally posted by sandy2210 View Post
                      think it is a 3 tonner
                      No idea lads .. as we know it be hard to tell from a 2d pic .. happen I know they did make 3 tonners with two rams right enough ... brain getting fried on other projects and no time to look
                      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by sandy2210 View Post
                        not as good as it looks the grey bit on the back right tyre is mastic to stop the tube poking through!!!!!!!!!!
                        LMAO

Comment

mine is a benford 3000 e 1989 and has a single ram check this out, its an operators manuals for benford dumper range.
                          http://www.europaplant.com/dynamicda...n%20dumper.pdf

Comment

just orders some parts from Mead plant.Cant vouch for em yet as stuff has not arrived as only ordered yesterday.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl...=1498076906789

Comment

Working...
                            X