New Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Icons

Right .. owing to some requests and keeping up with the times I've added 2 new smillies for your enjoyment which are and .. initially I added them whilst at work and they were too large .. however Ive worked out how to resize them properly so they display in your posts more appropriately .. indeed .. Ive adjusted their presence in the forum file structure so that anywhere theve already been used, they will display with the correct size, and if they dont, you need to refresh the page or press F5 .. enjoy
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Nice addition Muz really like the

Comment

now this deffo deserves a like button Muz
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

so heres another one to play with ... havent worked out how to fit it in the side bar yet, you can get it from the list of smiley icons next to the paperclip when you write your post .... I think .............
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          so heres another one to play with ... havent worked out how to fit it in the side bar yet, you can get it from the list of smiley icons next to the paperclip when you write your post .... I think .............
          paperclip? .... oh aye ..... never noticed that smiley button before
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
          X