What No hydraulic oil??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What No hydraulic oil??

A new concept in excavators...........wonder how it would be refuelled on a non serviced site?....................

Volvo Construction Equipment unveiled a fully electric compact excavator at its inaugural Innovation Summit in London, England, this week.
    The EX2 delivers zero emissions, 10 times higher efficiency, 10 times lower noise levels, and reduced total cost of ownership, the company said, presumably compared to a diesel excavator of the same weight class.
    The Summit's focus is on smart cities, "to examine the role that innovation in commercial transport, including automation, electromobility, and connectivity, will play in the cities of tomorrow." It is the first of a series to be held around the world.
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Originally posted by Stock View Post
    A new concept in excavators...........wonder how it would be refuelled on a non serviced site?....................
    Hm.. Interesting piece of kit for sure.. refueling is one thing, but what about attachments?? Can it use a hammer?
    I think it will be a niche machine for indoor use maybe, and gardening. Too big for cellar extension too

Comment

A site somewhere in Glasgow where a hire company has just spent extra £thousands on this latest mini 360 technology...

Haw ........... Wullie ! AH need this pipe exposed cos the gas fitters have just shown up efter 3 weeks waitin' ta dae thon joint for the mains connections, and if we canny dae it the day .. they sayin its two month before they can come back..

Fu..in Nae chance Davey ... wee Jock forgot to put the digger on charge last night and it needs to do a deep cycle so it wont be ready till 3.30

Awwwww.... Fu*k man.... just gie it a wee belt the noo so we can get this done ffs ?

Canny Davey ... Tam dropped a hauf pallet o' bricks on the genny and its fu**ed an aw !
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          A site somewhere in Glasgow where a hire company has just spent extra £thousands on this latest mini 360 technology...

Haw ........... Wullie ! AH need this pipe exposed cos the gas fitters have just shown up efter 3 weeks waitin' ta dae thon joint for the mains connections, and if we canny dae it the day .. they sayin its two month before they can come back..

Fu..in Nae chance Davey ... wee Jock forgot to put the digger on charge last night and it needs to do a deep cycle so it wont be ready till 3.30

Awwwww.... Fu*k man.... just gie it a wee belt the noo so we can get this done ffs ?

Canny Davey ... Tam dropped a hauf pallet o' bricks on the genny and its fu**ed an aw !
          Nobody you understand that? ???? but don't know what a pile of crushed rock is........................
          Originally posted by Nobody View Post

Comment

Nobody you understand that? ???? but don't know what a pile of crushed rock is........................
            Haha, "pile of crush"
            Pile of crushed rock I would have understood

Comment

Nobody you understand that? ????
              I think Han's english is excellent to be honest .. maybe he should have a wee refresher for Glasgow though

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I think Han's english is excellent to be honest .. maybe he should have a wee refresher for Glasgow though

haha! Love it

Comment

Many people find the Glasgow dialect hard to follow which was what Stock was alluding to .. the fact is, that in Scotland... there are some 'very' different dialects for quite a small country , the most noteable of which is known as 'Doric' from Aberdeen ..which took me a while to follow but thats another subject for a different thread

Comment

The Glasgow dialect is notorious! Well known even here

Comment

Some lad from Kerry

Comment

Aye he was good .. and made some daycent points too sor

Comment

Brilliant ..... geordie comes second eh
                          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Some lad from Kerry
                            Too long in the bar lunchtime ...... and this bloke got voted in
                            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
                            X