Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday home rental Mellon Udrigle

Hey guys if any you fancy a holiday check this out www.tighbeag.scot
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

very nice looking spot Muz ..... but ....... https://www.google.com/maps/dir/NP7+...00805?hl=en-US
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Wowsers
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Wowsers
        would be some trek eh?
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Well there's plenty that do do it .. cant say its a magnet for the boyos though ... you've some beautiful spots of your own down there

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Well there's plenty that do do it .. cant say its a magnet for the boyos though ... you've some beautiful spots of your own down there
            hardly surprising looking at the map Muz ..... plus, as you say .... we have our fair share too

From memory, Fort William's about as far north as I've been, up there Boyo ..... it's a beautiful part of the country

Comment

Working...
            X