Kent County Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent County Show

We will be at the Kent county show from the 7th July 2017. Come and find us for a coffee and chat.

Displaying a range of machines from Cat and Avant as well as Attachments and parts.

Originally posted by Wayne Matthews View Post
    We will be at the Kent county show from the 7th July 2017. Come and find us for a coffee and chat.

Displaying a range of machines from Cat and Avant as well as Attachments and parts.
    er ..... some form of introduction would help Boyo HTF is "we" ??? ..... there is a certain etiquette that is expected/the norm, here and might answer the above
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Muz ..... WTF's the edit button gone ...... just posted the above and needed to edit the fact that I'd missed the man's previous posts and no edit? ..
      so apologies Boyo .... think it's time I went to bed ... the ol' head's not at its best
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

No problem, we all get a bit like that lol.

I made sure to introduce myself first. if i can be of any help with technical questions regarding cat or bobcat then please ask away.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Matthews View Post
          I made sure to introduce myself first. if i can be of any help with technical questions regarding cat or bobcat then please ask away.
          Yes you did fella back here http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...r-Avant-Dealer

Think V8 missed your opening post .. but he is correct in suggesting that if you are going to invite people to say hello to you at an event .. best say 'who you are'

I dont have a problem with your promotion on here .. but you didn't put enough detail on your post (and that looks like spam which we are keen to avoid)

Anyway .. looks like you got some promotion now How the weather is good for you and you have a good un
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
          X