Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCB Loadall 525B-4

Hi there,

Now we are looking to sell our EX75UR-5 it's time to start overhauling the loadall, I've found that the load sensor isn't working correctly.
    I'm unfamiliar with this type of load sensor but I've gathered its some sort of resistance based circuit working off the back axle?
    Probably wrong but that's why I'm here, has anyone had any experience with this type?

Thanks.

LF

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Locofitter View Post
      Bump
      I've heard they work off the load ..... or lack of it on the back axle too ...... would guess it's some sort of load cell or strain gauge set up measures the lessening weight on the rear axle as the load on the forks counterbalances it ..... other than that i can't be of any help

Did you guys out the 'Tachi after
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
        I've heard they work off the load ..... or lack of it on the back axle too ...... would guess it's some sort of load cell or strain gauge set up measures the lessening weight on the rear axle as the load on the forks counterbalances it ..... other than that i can't be of any help

Did you guys out the 'Tachi after

Hello mate,

yes thats my thinking too but I'm not sure, would like to try and find some sort of tech description or schematic so I can work it out.
        Yes that thing has gone now, bit sad to see it go after all the work I've done on it but hey ho.
        We dont have the space to split the undercarriage from the upper structure, wouldn't have minded having a go at it though.
        Should have another coming soon. Something more more suited to our environment.

Comment

Working...
        X