Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi, been lurking a while and thought it was time to contribute. I own a small business looking after small arms shooting ranges, making them safe for shooters and anyone nearby. I have some walking excavators, tracked mini Dumper's and a mini loader, plus numerous attachments. I'm based near Southampton, but travel the country.
    Graham

Quantity Surveyor on the up ianoz's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum Graham. Now you have stuck your toe in the water so to speak , hope to see more of you .

Welcome!
    Sure been lurking for a while according to your join date

Welcome Graham .. have won some silverware from Bisley my self many years back
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist

Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Welcome Graham .. have won some silverware from Bisley my self many years back
    Thank you for the welcome.
    Get back down there and put more rounds down so we can dig them out!
    Graham

Quantity Surveyor on the up v8druid's Avatar
    Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Well as Mr Frost would have said Gra, " Hello, good evening and welcome" ..... no excuses now .... let's see some pix of yer Menzi Boyo

Got a feeling you may not be alone shortly
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post
    no excuses now .... let's see some pix of yer Menzi Boyo
    It's difficult because of where I usually work, but here are a few of the A61 and one each of the A20 and Euromach 1500m.
    Unfortunately come out sideways and not sure how to right them.

IMG_3070.jpgIMG_0311.jpgIMG_0757.jpgIMG_0595.jpgIMG_0878.jpg

Quantity Surveyor on the up v8druid's Avatar
    Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahams View Post
    It's difficult because of where I usually work, but here are a few of the A61 and one each of the A20 and Euromach 1500m.
    Unfortunately come out sideways and not sure how to right them.

IMG_3070.jpgIMG_0311.jpgIMG_0757.jpgIMG_0595.jpgIMG_0878.jpg

I'll cope Gra ...... NICE .... still expensive in the underwear dept., or you got the drop on it .... but you have had more practice than most at scary locations .... Do you ever get up my way at all .. Dering lines, Brecon Barracks or Sennybridge perhaps ?? .... or even the SAS camp at Madley ? ... all pretty close to Druid central

Muz .... Maskinisten recently introduced a facility on there, to be able to rotate pix in the thread ... dunno whether your version has the capacity to do this too ?
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Muz .... Maskinisten recently introduced a facility on there, to be able to rotate pix in the thread ... dunno whether your version has the capacity to do this too ?
    I'll check it out .. its an iphone thing which Ive reported on earlier, used to be you had to take photos with the phone upright, now would you believe you have to take them landscape with the phone sideways, and when you do they come up fine

Nice Machine Graham I cast my own now, and getting good hard lead is harder to find these days ..
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist

I'll cope Gra ...... NICE .... still expensive in the underwear dept., or you got the drop on it .... but you have had more practice than most at scary locations .... Do you ever get up my way at all .. Dering lines, Brecon Barracks or Sennybridge perhaps ?? .... or even the SAS camp at Madley ? ... all pretty close to Druid central
    I obviously still have the odd moment, but basically got the hang of it. The smaller ones are quite tricky, but the A61 is remarkably straight forward. More pumps and circuits so you are not having multi switches that multi task and fry your brain cells.
    i get down that way occasionally. Next time I'll get in touch.
    Graham

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast