No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome machinery! How was it getting started in one of those?

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
      Awesome machinery! How was it getting started in one of those?
      Interesting getting started. I could already operate a standard 360 and you get training thrown in as standard when you buy one. As with most things it's time in the seat that is needed. I learnt most of it from watching videos on youtube and trying it out. You just have to try and work out who is a great operator and who is an idiot. Sometimes it's difficult to tell. I'm still learning and probably always will be.
      Graham

Comment

Training included huh.. well, maybe someday! Dreamed about starting out on my own with one of those years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
          Training included huh.. well, maybe someday! Dreamed about starting out on my own with one of those years ago
          If you can get the finance right it gives you a good niche operation, but it seems to involve a lot of traveling and time spent away from home.
          Graham

Comment

Ye, that's what I was thinking. Ideal for a "one man show"
            Already spending half my life away on work, so that suits me fine

Comment

At last got round to having the paint work done on the A61. It is coming along slowly, but it will look good when it is finished. They guy doing it is extremely good, but it is too big to fit in his shed so doing it in between the rain and he is extremely busy.
              Graham

IMG_1036.jpgIMG_1035 2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Grahams View Post
                At last got round to having the paint work done on the A61. It is coming along slowly, but it will look good when it is finished. They guy doing it is extremely good, but it is too big to fit in his shed so doing it in between the rain and he is extremely busy.
                Graham

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3885[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3884[/ATTACH]
                And there was me expecting the pix to be the right way up on here

Looking good Gra ....
                If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Painting and stickering finished and out to site. Very pleased how it turned out.
                  2D31A64F-D6A0-4246-8B24-CAE419B9D87D.jpg5B9AB59C-2A2F-4161-B338-DED84123415F.jpgB3038E8A-B636-4E2B-8D57-68C6FCE69778.jpg

Comment

looks the dog's bollocks Gra .... a tool to be proud to turn up with
                    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                      looks the dog's bollocks Gra .... a tool to be proud to turn up with
                      Aye which ever way up
                      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                      X