Just a quick post to say HI i'm new here

Originally posted by plant1 View Post
    Just a quick post to say HI i'm new here
    Hi. Welcome

Comment

Welcome what do you do?

Comment

Howdo
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

greetings Plant1 ..... would any of us know you, by any other 'Nom de plume' from elsewhere 'praps

Jump in and enjoy ... Muz looks after his ship well
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Hello

Hi Jon, I've been lurking for a while cause I have bought a mini digger with some issues. I have got some manuals and just need some advice. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by jonwilliams View Post
              Hi Jon, I've been lurking for a while cause I have bought a mini digger with some issues. I have got some manuals and just need some advice. Thanks in advance
              greetings and welcome Jon we're all ears
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Welcome Jon
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hey all!
                  From Canterbury here. Looking forward to being apart of the community.

See you around!

Richard.

Comment

Hey all!
                    From Canterbury here. Looking forward to being apart of the community.

See you around!

Richard.

Comment

Working...
                    X