Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test thread for any posting problems

Apprentice joiner
    Attachment 3684
    Attached Images Attached Images

Test thread for any posting problems

Quote Originally Posted by Mattir View Post
    An excerpt of -15 bible:

if you can see what's in the stamp size pic, check for fuse 6 and the microswitch sw10 in the safetyport.

the relay ma1 should operate.

check the b1 PA as well, that might be a pressure sensor.

Attachment 3684
    Where/how do you post pics Mattir, (Ive seen you comment that all your pics are small but you have the same priveledges as everyone else ?) as you cant make out any detail there, all your pics are very small jpegs of about 20kb, but the forum handles much larger than that ? do you edit them somehow before posting ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist

Apprentice joiner
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Where/how do you post pics Mattir, (Ive seen you comment that all your pics are small but you have the same priveledges as everyone else ?) as you cant make out any detail there, all your pics are very small jpegs of about 20kb, but the forum handles much larger than that ? do you edit them somehow before posting ?
    thanks for asking Muz,

the pic is a screen capture from IPad. I use the pics as they are, dont process them at all.

Would like to post decent size pics but dont know how to make them more readable. Do we have a test field where to test some?

if you need the -15 bible, could try sending it to you as a summer present. Have bought it and it is in iBooks.

the pic is a screen capture from IPad. I use the pics as they are, dont process them at all.

Would like to post decent size pics but dont know how to make them more readable. Do we have a test field where to test some?
    Right .. its got to be related to that, I'll rig up a test thread for you to see if we can improve that,.. It'll be sizing them as if its a phone thats going to be viewing them before it up loads them, ..or .. theres tag detail in the jpeg that makes the forum shrink it uneccessarily
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist

Apprentice joiner

Question testing with a 4M File

Not much better .. still a 20kb file, ill try one from my ipad

Test image from ipad cameraIMG_1770.jpg

Showed as 98kb on device

That looks ok from mine .. is there some settings for your camera you can adjust ?

Quantity Surveyor on the up v8druid's Avatar
    Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    surely it's to do with the camera's resolution settings Muz / Mattir ? if it's only producing a 20 k image file ??
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Apprentice joiner

Cool

Well.

the pic had 4Megs and when it arrived some 3,980 had dissappeared

will try again with some other settings..