• Show
Clear All

• Test thread for any posting problems

IMG_3907.jpg
    Attached Files

Test thread for any posting problems

Originally posted by Mattir View Post
    An excerpt of -15 bible:

if you can see what's in the stamp size pic, check for fuse 6 and the microswitch sw10 in the safetyport.

the relay ma1 should operate.

check the b1 PA as well, that might be a pressure sensor.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3684[/ATTACH]
    Where/how do you post pics Mattir, (Ive seen you comment that all your pics are small but you have the same priveledges as everyone else ?) as you cant make out any detail there, all your pics are very small jpegs of about 20kb, but the forum handles much larger than that ? do you edit them somehow before posting ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Where/how do you post pics Mattir, (Ive seen you comment that all your pics are small but you have the same priveledges as everyone else ?) as you cant make out any detail there, all your pics are very small jpegs of about 20kb, but the forum handles much larger than that ? do you edit them somehow before posting ?
      thanks for asking Muz,

the pic is a screen capture from IPad. I use the pics as they are, dont process them at all.

Would like to post decent size pics but dont know how to make them more readable. Do we have a test field where to test some?

if you need the -15 bible, could try sending it to you as a summer present. Have bought it and it is in iBooks.

Comment

the pic is a screen capture from IPad. I use the pics as they are, dont process them at all.

Would like to post decent size pics but dont know how to make them more readable. Do we have a test field where to test some?
        Right .. its got to be related to that, I'll rig up a test thread for you to see if we can improve that,.. It'll be sizing them as if its a phone thats going to be viewing them before it up loads them, ..or .. theres tag detail in the jpeg that makes the forum shrink it uneccessarily
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

testing with a 4M File

Bushing instrument (2).jpg

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3686[/ATTACH]
            Not much better .. still a 20kb file, ill try one from my ipad

Comment

Test image from ipad cameraIMG_1770.jpg

Showed as 98kb on device

Comment

That looks ok from mine .. is there some settings for your camera you can adjust ?

Comment

surely it's to do with the camera's resolution settings Muz / Mattir ? if it's only producing a 20 k image file ??
                  If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Well.

the pic had 4Megs and when it arrived some 3,980 had dissappeared

will try again with some other settings..

Comment

Well.

the pic had 4Megs and when it arrived some 3,980 had dissappeared

will try again with some other settings..
                      Correction: The file had initially some 440k

Comment

Forum pic 98.6 k

IPad showed 98,6k when I sent this.

I quess I can only get better pics with the phone camera as the Ipad is almost full and it optimizes the space (and the iCloud has been full for a loooong time)
                        Forum pic.jpg

Comment

I saw 3 options for where the photo is used from , what did you use, direct from your ipad or from the cloud ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                            I saw 3 options for where the photo is used from , what did you use, direct from your ipad or from the cloud ?
                            Actually took the photo with iPad and sent it to my desktop PC and from there on to Forum. Just dont know how the Ipad manages the size of the pics. Maybe it uses the lowest possible resolution since the pad is full of previous pixels?

Comment

Working...
                            X