Jarmet Pan Mixer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarmet Pan Mixer

Anyone know anything about these mixers? Oil coming out drive shaft from gearbox?

Took off casing but only looks like dust seal holding oil in unless there is something behind shaft bearing?

Originally posted by pedrod316 View Post
    Anyone know anything about these mixers? Oil coming out drive shaft from gearbox?

Took off casing but only looks like dust seal holding oil in unless there is something behind shaft bearing?
    Its not been overfilled has it ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

sealed for life bearing reached the end of it's perceived life span ... and failed to live up to its name ??
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

No not over filled, asked about today,looks like seal is least of the problem, as druid says new drive bearing required! Skip time...

Comment

No not over filled, asked about today,looks like seal is least of the problem, as druid says new drive bearing required! Skip time...
          "skip time " it's only a bearing how buggered is it ??
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
            "skip time " it's only a bearing how buggered is it ??
            Aye .. I'm with the canny Welsh man
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post

Ha only joking,well so far!

not had another look, when running it is a constant drip of oil, trouble is need to strip it all down to find out exactly what story is, polish mixer so there is no parts diagram or parts etc, will need to go to bearing shop when old bearing comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                just form an orderly queue behind my left shoulder there Mr Muz ..... I'll give him scrap value for it ...... 'less it's completely fooked

Comment

Ha only joking,well so far!

not had another look, when running it is a constant drip of oil, trouble is need to strip it all down to find out exactly what story is, polish mixer so there is no parts diagram or parts etc, will need to go to bearing shop when old bearing comes out.
                  Bugger that's spoilt me night

Comment

Had a look tonight,

It is a Reduco gearbox p/n S015221602, cant find any info or parts diagrams for it

Dont wont to start stripping it untill i know a bit more about the workings of it.

Comment

Had a look tonight,

It is a Reduco gearbox p/n S015221602, cant find any info or parts diagrams for it

Dont wont to start stripping it untill i know a bit more about the workings of it.
                      Might come out as a whole unit once youve got the drive pinion off the outside of the case .. and just a case of getting the bearing number then .. local machine shop should find seals ok ?

Comment

Had a look tonight,

Take the bull by the horns and rip it to bits ...... someone built it....therefore it'll come to bits ... only way to suss your problem

Stuff is usually easier than it looks, once you get into it

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                          Take the bull by the horns and rip it to bits ...... someone built it....therefore it'll come to bits ... only way to suss your problem

Stuff is usually easier than it looks, once you get into it
                          Or your still looking for the scrap value in it...

Comment

Or your still looking for the scrap value in it...
                            well don't lose any of the bits ......... just in case, like

Comment

Working...
                            X