Volvo/Ackerman ec230b hydraulic problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo/Ackerman ec230b hydraulic problem

Hi guys new to the site but loving all I’ve read so far my problem is as follows
    Excavator has been vandalised when left on site all windows smashed,all ignition wires pulled out, batteries stolen and turbo cut off and removed then she has been left for a year by the owner just giving up.
    So I have the chance to buy her cheap,I’ve been able to get her back up and running without the turbo no problem and to start with hydraulics all working but now they have stopped as if safety leaver is down, have checked and safety leaver seams to be working as in relays click when activated but nothing on the servos or track peddle any help would be very much appreciated

Originally posted by Offen82 View Post
    Hi guys new to the site but loving all I’ve read so far my problem is as follows
    Excavator has been vandalised when left on site all windows smashed,all ignition wires pulled out, batteries stolen and turbo cut off and removed then she has been left for a year by the owner just giving up.
    So I have the chance to buy her cheap,I’ve been able to get her back up and running without the turbo no problem and to start with hydraulics all working but now they have stopped as if safety leaver is down, have checked and safety leaver seams to be working as in relays click when activated but nothing on the servos or track peddle any help would be very much appreciated
    the safety lever will ultimately be controlling a solenoid valve which controls the servo circuit ...
    you need to establish either where that is and if it's operating? .....
    or
    what pressure you have in your servo circuit ?...
    prob.s around 35 bar. ....
    pressure for it may almost certainly be provided by a gear pump run directly off the engine block, somewhere .....
    the pipe from that may well lead you to the servo solenoid valve

hope this helps .......... and welcome
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome 🙏 I have a hydraulic mechanic coming to have a look so will pass on the info fingers crossed it’s an easy fix

Comment

Working...
      X