Waterproofs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterproofs

Thought it was the right weather to buy a new set of waterproofs for the winter.
    What are the current suggestions as to best wet weather jackets and trousers? Preferably hi viz jacket (not worried about the trouser colour) also prefer breathable for obvious reasons.
    Graham

I bought some helly hansen gear from Abarn last year Gra ....... has been very good on the odd occasions I've had to use it

https://www.abarn.co.uk/product-cate...i-vis-jackets/
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Anything flexothane for me .. they make most products in my large size, are reasonably priced, are light weight, and you dont sweat as much whilst using I find. Zips on jackets a weak point, and I tend to keep them only a couple of years before they get damaged, and just chuck em after that anyway
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

SOEIN or Flexathane for me
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Working...
        X