Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roller benford no operations

Hi,

i have benford TV800-H roller and it stoped working. no vibration, no steering, no drive... oil level is ok, connection from motor to pump is ok (i took down pump)... what could it be?

Don't know the machine , but possibly a safety switch somewhere ?
    See if this works for you ,A manual .
    https://www.mascus.com/specs/tandem-...v-800-h_992334

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
      Don't know the machine , but possibly a safety switch somewhere ?
      See if this works for you ,A manual .
      https://www.mascus.com/specs/tandem-...v-800-h_992334
      thanks for the link but there are only specifications, no manual :(

iteresting is that steering does not work or vibrations... l

Comment

so, i find out that gear pump (behind drive pump) is ok, it made vacum if turned by hand. but it does not sucks oil out of reservoar... i get no preasure anywhere... filter is clean...

what to look? how to bleed it if necesery.

Comment

Originally posted by traktorist View Post
          so, i find out that gear pump (behind drive pump) is ok, it made vacum if turned by hand. but it does not sucks oil out of reservoar... i get no preasure anywhere... filter is clean...

what to look? how to bleed it if necessary.
          If I remember from our conversations elsewhere Met ..... the oil resevoir/tank is below your pumps in this ?
          Those pumps, if they're dry will not always self prime .... especially a gear type .... can you try priming this by removing the outlet and pouring some hydraulic into the pump ? .... would need to be enough to fill the pick up pipework too.

You might also find that that pump is providing the 'delta' pressure for the main variable displacement pump too ?

the delta pressure is required by the VDP in order to upstroke/control its own pumping capacity ..... 'delta' is the background pressure causing/allowing the VDP to function ..... although from memory of the pix you sent me, the VDP upstroking on that is handled mechanically by the control lever, but I'm pretty sure you'd still need a level of 'delta' pressure for the VDP to make working pressures.

It's a strange one for sure
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Hi all

so, i manage to repair this damn thing :) of course with help of v8druid...

repair was simple enough. just had to turn over naylon (plastic) gear on flywheel... splines were used on one side on anotother they were good.

Comment

Working...
            X