Traffic film remover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic film remover

Does anyone here buy traffic film remover looking for a bit of info as i'm thinking of offering it to our pressure washer customers and trying to drum up some more but i don't know if i can compete with the likes of autoglym etc
    So what size drums do you buy ie 25l/ 205l how much do you go though in the course of a year depends i surpose on how many wagons and roughly how much per litre are you paying
    Any help would be appreciated

We use this stuff on plant and locomotives:

http://aquajet-uk.com/traffic-film-r...m-remover.html

I cant fault it, great on price and extremely effective on muck, old grease, coal dust, oil and everything else. I use it in out hot jet wash on low pressure.
    Great thing is next to no scrubbing required!

We use approximately 500-600L a year, unsure on the price though although I know its not all that expensive.
    Last edited by Locofitter; 09-12-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BFCS View Post
      Does anyone here buy traffic film remover looking for a bit of info as i'm thinking of offering it to our pressure washer customers and trying to drum up some more but i don't know if i can compete with the likes of autoglym etc
      So what size drums do you buy ie 25l/ 205l how much do you go though in the course of a year depends i surpose on how many wagons and roughly how much per litre are you paying
      Any help would be appreciated
      We sell TRF concentrate in 25 or 200 litres for use in pressure washers etc.

200 litres @ £0.58 per litre
      25 litres @ £0.68 per litre

www.midlandslubricants.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X