NOX Tiltrotator by KINSHOFER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOX Tiltrotator by KINSHOFER

This unit looks very compact and worthy of further investigation ?

http://www.kinshofer.com/en/index.ph...ontrol-systems

exc-nox-tiltrotators-control-systems_l.jpg

Havent found a price yet though it wont be 20 quid anyway thats for sure
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

There are obvious advantages, but the rumour is the tilt power is not very strong, so you can position the bucket at an angle fine, but you struggle to dig sideways. Having owned a Helac power tilt, that sounds about right.
    Graham

Comment

Yea its the type of mechanism they use, but I guess thats the trade off for compactness
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I got a quote from Kinshofer lots of options with them much like Eng Con and the pricing seems better too. And some of it looks like less reliance on eletronics but I could be wrong. My limited experience with the Helac tilt mechanisms was they do hold but maybe with the added build height of the rotator and a bucket or other attachment its not so strong? I do like that there are no exposed cylinders that's a nice added safety benefit if you do any bush work like we do.
        I hope everybody is having a good Christmas Holiday sorry I'm not on here more often its been a f#$%cked up year sadly. I'll see if I can share that information I got from Kinshofer for you guys.

Comment

Hopefully this works let me know otherwise.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
            I got a quote from Kinshofer lots of options with them much like Eng Con.................
            I hope everybody is having a good Christmas Holiday sorry I'm not on here more often its been a f#$%cked up year sadly.
            Easy Tiger ... Holidays dont start til the phone stops ringing .. which hopefully will be Sunday .. good to see you posting again .. where have you been man ?

Yep those PDF's are fine

Heads up guys ... PDFS are downloads and appear in your browser download folder you may need a suitable viewer on your machine to view them ok .. like Adobe https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/

Comment

All over gods half acre did some out of town work for about a month, moved the family back to Manitoba from Alberta, worked whenever I could. Spend some time when I have it on facebook and when I'm not running around I spend it with the family.

Comment

Tr14nox

I have had a Kinshofer TR14 fitted to my JCB JS130 for over six months now. I have had no problems with the system and I have to say I have not noticed any trouble with the tilt or rotation whilst digging. I cannot fault the system. Its east to use, maintain and live with day to day. I have tried them all and there all a fantastic, its down to personal preference really. I have always owned JCb and other swear by them when others will fault them and not think there any good. Its the same with tiltrotators. Truth is any tiltrotator will make your life easier. Many people will say you cannot justify such a outlay for such a bit of kit. Truth be told I can do my jobs without it and it will take a while to pay it back, however I feel more confident with it in tight sites and hard to reach places and i can leave a better finish if the ground is wet.
                Its only my option and I never slate any other manufactures as whats been a good experience for one man, another chap will have had nothing but trouble with. Kinshofer UK have been a reliable company to deal with, professional and genuine.

Comment

I like the concept, but as Gra says, they do not have the power of two rams in the tilt dept. and inevitably have a degree of drift, by virtue of their 'architecture' . They're certainly streets ahead in the 'slim' and 'slender' stakes though.

I do know that Engcon have/had a prototype with a helical actuator ..... that they have, for now at least, given up on ..... somewhere i have some pix of it ..... if I can find the damned things

There are a few other manufacturers using a helical too .... names escape me ATM, but they'll come to me
                  If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
                  X