JCB Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stock View Post
    Bit retro is it not Jim.........................
    Old skool is kool, may have a retro look but inside the cab is vastly improved!

Comment

Read all about it!!!

https://www.jcb.com/en-gb/news/2018/03/jcb-mighty-mini-proves-a-winner-for-lucky-jim

Comment

Ahh here Jim ...............'tis good to see ya...........nice pile of brennholz ...........
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Looks like a re-branded Sany. Lol Congratulations Jim can I have the old one now?

Comment

Yada Yada ... but has it burst any hoses yet ? .... AND can you find a JCB fitter on a Saturday if it did .. not dissing your win fella but there must be a reason they are giving them away
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              Yada Yada ... but has it burst any hoses yet ? .... AND can you find a JCB fitter on a Saturday if it did .. not dissing your win fella but there must be a reason they are giving them away
              aye they can't ****ing sell 'em and're looking for free advertising
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Awwww poor Jimbo .... hes got it bad now .. the big yellow injection has its fearsome grip on the lad I don't think any of us can argue with the sound economics of the deal though although I have to agree with Stock .. it certainly is a retro look...
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                X