Digger bucket pins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digger bucket pins

What steel is used for digger bucket pins, s275 strong enough?

Cheers

You'll probably find that most pin suppliers can supply you ready made pins for less that you can make them up yourself, or is this for a special project ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

As muz says above, but i have made oddball pins from black round EN14 that's roughed to size, hardened in an oven (can't remember the temperatures but I can probably find them in my book) then finish turned to size.

Comment

Trouble is i need to make up 4 new brackets/saddles for attachments which will all be different to suit each attachment as i have changed Machine, to buy sides&pins will cost £100 odd each for s30 hitch, thats why i thought buy material and make my own

Cheers Guys

Comment

Originally posted by pedrod316 View Post
          Cheers Guys
          Dude .. you cannot have two accounts and I will merge both of them in 24 Hrs nothing will be lost from your posts, but you need to tell me which one you want as the main account
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Job done .. you have a new singular identity (with all your posts )

Comment

Now Muz he may have a split personality you know................
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                You could be right......

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                  Yes I know of a few people like that on forums ... and usually the shit stirrers ... of course ive never done that .........

Comment

Working...
                  X