Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubota kh191

Hi all

im trying to find a workshop manual for a kubota kh191 with no success. I’ve found one which covers up to the kh151 but there are slight differences. Any help would be appreciated.

I inherited the kubota kh191 a few months ago and have slowly been working at all the problem and am almost ready to try working with it. It’s a lot slower than my Volvo ec 35 but fully expected that being a lot older and not as refined. Has anyone got any experience of this model or still use one. I’m interested in any information. Thanks in advance.

Comment

THink ive got the manuals .. only ever owned one good old tool .. massively over specified bit of engineering .. where are you based ? and welcome BTW
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thanks for replying and for welcoming me to the forum. I’m based in nw Scotland. Would you be interested in selling any manuals you have for a kubota kh191.

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander View Post
          Thanks for replying and for welcoming me to the forum. I’m based in nw Scotland. Would you be interested in selling any manuals you have for a kubota kh191.
          Ill need to have a look and see what I have left, its been a few years since I had the machine, where up west are you ? I'm heading up that way next weekend
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I’m just outside fort William.

Comment

Hi all. I’m still looking for a workshop manual and operators manual for a kubota Kh191 if anyone has one lying about I would be interested in buying it. I’ve tried lots of company’s but no success.

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander View Post
                Hi all. I’m still looking for a workshop manual and operators manual for a kubota Kh191 if anyone has one lying about I would be interested in buying it. I’ve tried lots of company’s but no success.
                Must be printed on hen's teeth parchment ... have you looked at all the manual sellers on ebay doing cd roms or PDF downloads?
                If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Can’t find a workshop manual. I’ve got one for a kubota kh151 but am looking for hydraulic pressures and there will be a difference I’m sure. I’m going to order the operators manual from eBay and keep looking for a workshop manual. I’ve even spoken to kubota and have had no luck. They have said it’s obsolete.

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=new
                    Try that link . Says paper manual

Comment

Working...
                    X