Thread: Kubota kh191

Kubota kh191

Hi all

im trying to find a workshop manual for a kubota kh191 with no success. Iíve found one which covers up to the kh151 but there are slight differences. Any help would be appreciated.

I inherited the kubota kh191 a few months ago and have slowly been working at all the problem and am almost ready to try working with it. Itís a lot slower than my Volvo ec 35 but fully expected that being a lot older and not as refined. Has anyone got any experience of this model or still use one. Iím interested in any information. Thanks in advance.

THink ive got the manuals .. only ever owned one good old tool .. massively over specified bit of engineering .. where are you based ? and welcome BTW
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist

Thanks for replying and for welcoming me to the forum. Iím based in nw Scotland. Would you be interested in selling any manuals you have for a kubota kh191.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Thanks for replying and for welcoming me to the forum. Iím based in nw Scotland. Would you be interested in selling any manuals you have for a kubota kh191.
    Ill need to have a look and see what I have left, its been a few years since I had the machine, where up west are you ? I'm heading up that way next weekend
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist

Iím just outside fort William.