Whats your work plan for the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your work plan for the weekend

Just wondering what you people out there have planned for the weekend work wise ?

As little as possible given the amount of work I do during the week Six nations rugby has started also
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      As little as possible given the amount of work I do during the week Six nations rugby has started also

Who won in the end, I saw up to half time, & no one had got the grip of the game at this point, Even if Wales were leading.

Comment

Originally posted by digger-man-dumper View Post
        Who won in the end, I saw up to half time, & no one had got the grip of the game at this point, Even if Wales were leading.
        Was a complete humiliation .. the Boyos done good ... despite the fact Scotland took the All Blacks to a thrilling near defeat recently ... we were a ing shambles today
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

your boyos put up a better battle this weekend Muz........ the @Druids lads didn't fare well..........
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
            your boyos put up a better battle this weekend Muz........ the @Druids lads didn't fare well..........
            We did ok mate .. but the Auld alliance have not posed a challenge in the past 'too' much ... but they certainly pushed us on Sunday ... as to Druids lot, losing to the English, .. well that was a brutal battle and the English played well, clinical .. and almost not a game ? They are good .. very technical, and I fear we will have our work cut out in two weeks when we meet them at Murrayfield .. Glad to see our No9 kicker back in the side Laidlaw .. no magic yet, from our star man Hogg though .. and as for Finn Russell .. well dunno where his head is yet .. glad he was subbed tbh .. anyways my Gaelic buddy youse are top of the board ... You dont meet England till 17th March at Twickers ... but this will be my match of the tournament as far as I can see ...i'll be telling the wife to clear out, and making sure the beers are cold for this one Oh and *edit* ... I wont be cheering for England

Comment

Working...
            X