Kubota Kx36-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubota Kx36-3

Hi there I have a Kubota mini digger that needs parts. The only problem is that there is no model number stickers or tags etc on the machine. There’s a small tag inside the cab referring to the cab or rops, saying that it fits on a Kubota kx36-3 and a kx41-3. How can I tell the difference between the two? Or is a service kit identical for both cheers jack.

Can you give us a picture of it ? .. welcome also
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Kubota

I have the serial number 6Y4251 and code number 16791-00000 And The engine is a D902 if this helps. If not I’ll get a picture as it is onsite cheers

Comment

Yeah the cabs were probably interchangeable, but the engines and hydraulics will be quite different
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Do you have an email address for these pictures mate they don’t seem to be uploading on here

Comment

Working...
          X