Free tipping of clean subsoil or topsoil at RH123BP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free tipping of clean subsoil or topsoil at RH123BP

Wanting upto 80T of subsoil or topsoil. Free tipping of clean soil available

Welcome Andy .. feel free to add something to the forum now you've used it for free advertising
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

No thanks, it is providing a service

Comment

Originally posted by Andymj93 View Post
        er ..... wrong .... you want free topsoil, which others actually pay for ..... you send the trucks round and you can have as much sub as you want

a little politeness to 'the boss' will also help you a long way here newbie
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

They also pay for getting rid of subsoil so it is a mutually beneficial partnership! Doesn’t seem that hard to understand. Anyhow, I can see I have come across the P&C forum police, and I have better things to do with my time such as paid work..maybe you should try it

Comment

Oh dear dear dear.

This is a nice friendly forum - people help each other and are courteous to one another - a little bit of politeness costs absolutely nothing.

Now folks lets go and pick up all those rattles surrounding the pram . . . . .

Comment

Yeah .. I liked that line ..

And how on earth does it do that I wonder ?

You've achieved something Andymj93 .. getting this thread to the top of the forum ... which should publicise your objectives, but not in the best way I'm afraid. Offending people of great experience wont get you far in life I'm afraid !
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

They also pay for getting rid of subsoil so it is a mutually beneficial partnership! Doesn’t seem that hard to understand. Anyhow, I can see I have come across the P&C forum police, and I have better things to do with my time such as paid work..maybe you should try it
                Done 40+ yrs of that and paid my dues in more ways than one .....
                before jumping in a forum, to try and blag some free advertising, it pays to do a little research 'nappy rash' !!

As for "forum police" .. we don't need 'em ..... the owner, Muz, who you so snidely replied to, does a perfectly adequate job of dealing with 'issues'.

As Muz says " Offending people of great experience wont get you far in life I'm afraid ! "and sure as hell won't get you very far on here

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Yeah .. I liked that line ..

" No thanks, it is providing a service "

And how on earth does it do that I wonder ?

You've achieved something Andymj39 .. getting this thread to the top of the forum ... which should publicise your objectives, but not in the best way I'm afraid. Offending people of great experience wont get you far in life I'm afraid !
                If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
                X