Battery powered 1.7 ton zero turn excavator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery powered 1.7 ton zero turn excavator

Wacker see the future as a Zero-emissions future, With the pre-launch of a Wacker EZ17 all electric battery powered mini excavator, The excavator will do a full days " hard " work on a single charge, thanks to Wackers latest battery engineering .

Originally posted by digger-man-dumper View Post
    Wacker see the future as a Zero-emissions future, With the pre-launch of a Wacker EZ17 all electric battery powered mini excavator, The excavator will do a full days " hard " work on a single charge, thanks to Wackers latest battery engineering .
    Have you got Wacker pants on d-m-d ? clearly you are a fanboi
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Jake sure as hell can't manage a half day on theirs, let alone a full day's graft, without a 2hr interim charge, mid-way ..... can't see HTF Wacker could either ??

Until battery tech exceeds the current std.s ......... by a long chalk, this sort of stuff is only ever going to be a novelty and certainly not a competitor for existing capacity/ability/technology.

Regrettably, it's just 'lip service' to the greens .... as in we're working on it ................... but!!
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Muz, Yes I do have a pair of Wacker pants, I don't wear them all the time but I have been using them a fair bit just recently, I will try & leave them in the drawer unworn for a bit now

Comment

Originally posted by digger-man-dumper View Post
          Muz, Yes I do have a pair of Wacker pants, I don't wear them all the time but I have been using them a fair bit just recently, I will try & leave them in the drawer unworn for a bit now
          Im cool with that fella peeps pushing certain brands over several posts if you know what I mean .. and it flags on my radar .. if its done well .. with the best of intentions you are welcome to continue .. but we have standards here you may have some choices .. come out of the 'wacker' closit and declare yourself and go to the trade section .. or deny your nomenclature interests in all things which dump, vibrate and roll and continue without reference
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
          X