Category Reorganisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Category Reorganisation

Gdday peeps To simplify the forum Ive amalgamted some leser used categories into some general ones .. you shouldn't really notice any changes, other than there are about 5 forum categories gone, but all the posts have been moved into a general category such as http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...-Services-Area .. so nothing has been losts, and like I said, they were little used categories anyway ... should make things easier to navigate around now
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Gdday peeps To simplify the forum Ive amalgamted some leser used categories into some general ones .. you shouldn't really notice any changes, other than there are about 5 forum categories gone, but all the posts have been moved into a general category such as http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...-Services-Area .. so nothing has been losts, and like I said, they were little used categories anyway ... should make things easier to navigate around now
    you got a case of 'Spring OCD' Muz
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
      you got a case of 'Spring OCD' Muz
      Quite possibly .. I always thought there were too many categories .. it slows down navigation for punters, but ofcourse if anyone feels the burning need or can justify a new section , its no bother to create it
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Quite possibly .. I always thought there were too many categories .. it slows down navigation for punters, but ofcourse if anyone feels the burning need or can justify a new section , its no bother to create it
        TBH I struggle to get around what I do get around .... any more and I'd have to do a day shift too
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
        X