Daewoo/ Doosan 5-8 tonne excavators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daewoo/ Doosan 5-8 tonne excavators?

So I'm working on buying my first machine this year for a while at least while we were in Alberta close to the Rocky Mtns. I was looking seriously at getting in to the Spider Excavator market but now due to a number of circumstances those plans and idea's have been put on hold. So instead I've been thinking of getting myself a mini to midi sized excavator. I'd say here in this part of Canada the 5 tonners are pretty popular as you can pull them behind legally (I think) behind a 3/4 ton pick-up truck on a fifth wheel style trailer. The 8 tonners you need something a little more substantial which isn't much of a problem for me as I have a friend with a large truck that I can hire out till I buy my own. I've been looking across Western Canada for any decent prices and did come across this Daewoo/Doosan and was just wondering if anybody has any experience with them? There aren't many in Canada and if there are they are usually re-branded as Bobcat but more in the 6-8 tonne class and I haven't heard anything good about the 6 tonners.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...equestSource=b
Working...
X