Intermat show 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermat show 2018

Did you get to the intermat show, Just wondering what people think the next big thing in construction machinery will be ?

Given a choice where will you be spending your cash in 2018 ?
    Last edited by digger-man-dumper; 07-05-2018, 06:48 AM. Reason: 1st one made no sence

Originally posted by digger-man-dumper View Post
    Did you get to the intermat show, Just wondering what people think the next big thing in construction machinery will be ?

somewhere with better weather ...... like the South of France
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by digger-man-dumper View Post

Been a few years since Ive ..been .. last time was courtesy of Volvo .... personally I'd wait every third year and do BAUMA .... now that is one helluva show .. Awesome .. makes any other show Ive seen look like a kiddies fairground did you go DMD ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Been a few years since Ive ..been .. last time was courtesy of Volvo .... personally I'd wait every third year and do BAUMA .... now that is one helluva show .. Awesome .. makes any other show Ive seen look like a kiddies fairground did you go DMD ?
        Yes would ten to agree with that Muz, Done Bauma Germany a couple of times myself now, spoilt for choice & far to much equipment to look at. , & no, I have never been to intermat,

Comment

Working...
        X