Where can I buy this :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy this :)

No idea what its called and cannot translate it into english so trying to find out the name !

From a 2005 EC15B , its the block itself that is leaking that is under footbed on left side where all hydraulics meet. I thought it is something like a valve block when I have read other messages in the forum. I would post photo but dont know how :)

If you don't have permission to post images in forums you can ask for guidance about the including pictures in discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by PropaPaul View Post
      No idea what its called and cannot translate it into english so trying to find out the name !

From a 2005 EC15B , its the block itself that is leaking that is under footbed on left side where all hydraulics meet. I thought it is something like a valve block when I have read other messages in the forum. I would post photo but dont know how :)
      greetings Boyo .... piccy posting is only allowed after a certain number of posts have been made, or at Muz's discretion before that
      a pic would be helpful though for sure
      are you sure it's the block and not a connection to it .... did see some one else recently with a split valve block on a JCB BHL .... rare occurrence though
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
      X