EC15 starting and hydraulic problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC15 starting and hydraulic problems

I currently have a 2005 Volvo EC15B in with very similar issues. I have just joined this forum whilst looking for help and advice with it but then stumbled across this thread. I have clicked on the above links for the bulletin from volvo but cannot yet view it. Is this due to my new membership and lack of posts? Any help would be appreciated.
    Brad.

Originally posted by BWPlantServices View Post
    I currently have a 2005 Volvo EC15B in with very similar issues. I have just joined this forum whilst looking for help and advice with it but then stumbled across this thread. I have clicked on the above links for the bulletin from volvo but cannot yet view it. Is this due to my new membership and lack of posts? Any help would be appreciated.
    Brad.
    You may not have the correct pdf viewer on your machine for viewing the files. Can you give us a clear desciption of the problem
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by BWPlantServices View Post
      Brad.
      interesting ..... has it been buggered about with too ???
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
      X