Hello from SUNNY South Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from SUNNY South Wales

Hello all and good morning, I'm new around these parts so thought it best to stop by and introduce myself. My name's Brad Williams, I'm from sunny South Wales, im 22 and an apprentice Rail and construction Plant fitter.

I also run a small business buying and selling plant and machinery as well as servicing, fixing, hiring and operating all types of typically small plant, I also offer mobile welding services. I've a strong passion for all things machinery and I hope to speak to you all a little more soon.

Take care, Brad.

Originally posted by BWPlantServices View Post
    Hello all and good morning, I'm new around these parts so thought it best to stop by and introduce myself. My name's Brad Williams, I'm from sunny South Wales, im 22 and an apprentice Rail and construction Plant fitter.

I also run a small business buying and selling plant and machinery as well as servicing, fixing, hiring and operating all types of typically small plant, I also offer mobile welding services. I've a strong passion for all things machinery and I hope to speak to you all a little more soon.

Take care, Brad.
    Think Ive said welcome elsewhere Brad but would be rude not to reply to your post .. I thought it always rains in Wales ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Just most of the time Muz, we've had a bloody good run with this weather recently. See you around 👍

Comment

don't go putting a curse on it now Brad .... been bloody glorious for weeks now Muz
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
        X