Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

new here so thought i'd say hello. Owner of a few old pieces of plant for my sins, notably a 580D Hymac and an International 100b Series 2. Thinking of investigating the transmission pump on the 100b over winter if anyone is interested or maybe done it before?. Any advice welcome.

Cheers

Paul

Welcome Paul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice to hear about the 580d but show us some pix of the 100b burning................................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Hi Stock, obviously not a fan of the 100B, i think i got a good un though (if there is or was such a thing!!!) Have done quite a bit of work with it so far but think trans pump is leaking or getting tired. Still pushes ok, but pressure needle always reads in the red. Will post a few pics of all my scrap soon.

Comment

Howdy
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi

Comment

Originally posted by roes1to4 View Post
            Hi Stock, obviously not a fan of the 100B
            Never mind him he's just jealous he hasnt got one .A burning man with a driving passion ,as it says in his tag if your dyslexic

Comment

There he is ^^^^ Wazza you old dog..... hows it gaun ?
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                There he is ^^^^ Wazza you old dog..... hows it gaun ?
                Gdday Muz hows tricks , I saw your light on and thought I would drop by... Cold and wet and windy here and my tracks are clogged up with mud ..

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                  Gdday Muz hows tricks , I saw your light on and thought I would drop by... Cold and wet and windy here and my tracks are clogged up with mud ..
                  Aye mate .. goodish .. only its cold wet and windy here only its my fookin summer

Comment

Working...
                  X