Hellow from queensland australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellow from queensland australia

Hi i'am not a plant operator but i have some old machines that i take to rallys cheers john

Welcome John ,{and Brad } ,Bloody hell ,I am running out of places that i can talk about Ya. Welcome Mate ..

you will get them all drooling with photos of your tractors ,

Comment

Welcome John .. is this forum an aussie magnet ?

Comment

A hundert toousand wellcomes dare lad...............bring on da pictures pleese............
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

John , I would like you to meet my friend Stock .John ,Stock . Stock ,John .

Comment

Hey John , Your better off posting the photos on a thread of your own in the vintage section .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              Hey John , Your better off posting the photos on a thread of your own in the vintage section .
              Done moved here Welcome John BTW
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Welcome John .. is this forum an aussie magnet ?
                As i keep saying You Scroatlanders are a much more friendly bunch of people .

Comment

Welcome John!

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                    As i keep saying You Scroatlanders are a much more friendly bunch of people .
                    No there bloody not! did you not know about my experince with mr murray....
                    http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Well Rory , I am speaking about the members here . You can only judge people how you find them .

Comment

Originally posted by JD450A View Post
                        No there bloody not! did you not know about my experince with mr murray....
                        Go on .. do tell ......
                        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

John is having computer problems , so may not be about for a while ..

Comment

Working...
                          X