Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 tonne doosan digger

Hi all

Can anyone on here please tell me what problem does the Doosan solar 030 have i have seen loads of posts about bigger doosans but none about the smaller ones 06/08 years

Thanks

Please can anyone help me i think i have been sold a heap of dung here

Comment

Originally posted by Fran81 View Post
      Please can anyone help me i think i have been sold a heap of dung here
      I have no idea, but maybe if you can add a lot more detail someone might .

Comment

Bought a Doosan solar 030 (3 ton) machine
        Needs seals done in 2 rams thats fine but when you raise the arm out it will slowly come back in on its own (it only moves in on its own not out) and im afraid it might be more than the seals.
        So i took of the middle ram to see if the seals gone and they were but now if i start the machine the oil pisses out where there is no ram is this normal or could there be something wrong with the valve chest

Comment

Do you mean the dipper ram??
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

No that be normal .. you need to plug off the lines, ... is that all that's wrong with it ?
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Ye just someone said it could be the chest valve and that had me worried as i know there expensive i did block of the pipes and that stopped leaking out so this is normal thats good to know thanks

Comment

Working...
              X