X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonnygas View Post
    some wd did the trick still stiff but rarely use it
    Aye .. my wife has complained similarly
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

My pedal was solid too a good whack with a lump hammer and some wd did the trick still stiff but rarely use it
      Yep tried that..soaked in WD...heated it..whacked it with a lump hammer...need to remove the bracket, but because it’s under the seat/tank I think the cab needs lifting off..

will have to to use it with The arm at an angle

Comment

if you want square up the boom back of the hose connections on the ram a half turn to start with and drop the bucket into the ground and slew gently in the direction you want to go, you will lose a little oil but at least the boom will be square to the machine, if no oil is seen escaping back off connections a little more till you achieve the desired.

Comment

Originally posted by fairmer View Post
          if you want square up the boom back of the hose connections on the ram a half turn to start with and drop the bucket into the ground and slew gently in the direction you want to go, you will lose a little oil but at least the boom will be square to the machine, if no oil is seen escaping back off connections a little more till you achieve the desired.
          many thanks will give it a try

Comment

Didn't you read all of post 11?
            You could disconnect the linkage and use the ram to square it up.
            Or is that not a possibility?

Comment

If you crack a line and force the boom into another position it will not fill the other side of the ram with oil and leave it floppy when you slew as air (which will fill the void) is highly compressible
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by 2414.ginger View Post
                Didn't you read all of post 11?
                You could disconnect the linkage and use the ram to square it up.
                Or is that not a possibility?
                Apology. I can’t get to any part of the linkage to disconnect..

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  If you crack a line and force the boom into another position it will not fill the other side of the ram with oil and leave it floppy when you slew as air (which will fill the void) is highly compressible
                  Thanks for help have given up as can’t get to anything. Just having to use it as it is

Comment

Seat/ fuel tank swivels out 3 bolts at back of seat have you tried this to see if you can get access to what you need??

Comment

Seat/ fuel tank swivels out 3 bolts at back of seat have you tried this to see if you can get access to what you need??
                      Tank/seat appears to be part of the cab.

where are the bolts? Would be fantastic if that is the case

Comment

If you look at where seat sits when down 2 bolts directly behind on back plate if that makes sense these hold the tank in,there's a 3rd further up but dont think you need to undo it,last one on floor right in front of seat tank then swivels right out took a bit of levering out but allows great access did mine to try and find a diesel problem can take tank right out will get some pics tomorrow if I can mines a 1990 with cab I had to also take a little bit of cab trim off but will be obvious to see when you swing it out

Comment

Oh forgot whip seat off first only long rod type thing holding it on

Comment

Oh forgot whip seat off first only long rod type thing holding it on
                            This is great news

Comment

Here are pics the first one at front of seat my bolt is missing! Tank swivels out towards you obviously take off seat and remove batteryIMG_20181008_183257.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20181008_183235.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20181008_174623.jpg piece of trim to remove

Comment

Here are pics the first one at front of seat my bolt is missing! Tank swivels out towards you obviously take off seat and remove battery[ATTACH=CONFIG]4188[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4189[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4190[/ATTACH] piece of trim to remove

Thats is for taking the time to add the pictures I think I have been missing the obvious.

Comment

Working...
                                X