Thread: Poor fitters standards these days

Poor fitters standards these days

Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post
    I call them 'box fitters' these days ..... take a new one out the box and fit it .... if that don't cure it try another box .... diagnostic fitters are very rare these days .... if they can't plug it in and have it tell them what's wrong, 95% of 'em are f**ked ... sad state of affairs really
    Totally agree .. my old Scania garage were this to a 'T' ... have you spend úthousands to fix a fault by throwing parts at it .. when one skilled mechanic could actually find what was at fault .. shameless state of affairs for the skill set of this country, and the dealers who allow it to happen
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Totally agree .. my old Scania garage were this to a 'T' ... have you spend úthousands to fix a fault by throwing parts at it .. when one skilled mechanic could actually find what was at fault .. shameless state of affairs for the skill set of this country, and the dealers who allow it to happen
    LOL....... just replied to you in the original thread's location mate .... shit state of affairs for sure
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!