Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo EC15B XTV block heater

Hi

Does anyone have installed block heater to Volvos Mitsubishi L3E -engine. Ideas how to and what kind of heater have been used, woud be useful.

Marko

They arent too hard to start in the coldest conditions as long as the glows are working ok and the timer unit functions correctly (which it often doesnt) whats your issue ? .. apart from -25 .. and also welcome BTW
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

It's not the starting. It will start okay. But if you start wery cold engine, it's better that you warm it before. In Finland we have long and cold winter.

Marko

Comment

Originally posted by marko1 View Post
        It's not the starting. It will start okay. But if you start wery cold engine, it's better that you warm it before. In Finland we have long and cold winter.

Marko
        I have a block/water jacket heater in my Iveco motor in my generator .... will get you a photo tomorrow ..... doddle to install .... it's a stand alone and is two water pipes
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
        X