Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hymac 580c cab wanted

Hymac 580c cab wanted

Hi guys im new here. My dad is after buying a 580c hymac and the cab has been removed. Any chance a cab in good condition can be got for it?? Thanks rob

Welcome fella I think you might be in hens teeth territory there without a lot of searching ... try Ireland

*edit* thats a fekin lol ............ just checked your registration IP address and its Cork what is it about you boys and those old Hymacs ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    great old tools Muz ..... but he got more chance of a dinner date with the pope, than finding a decent cab for it
    better buy some good waterproofs .... heated ones
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post
    great old tools Muz ..... but he got more chance of a dinner date with the pope, than finding a decent cab for it
    better buy some good waterproofs .... heated ones
    They have a farcebook page .

https://www.facebook.com/HyMacMachinerySales

958 people like this

959 people follow this
    And one person is following that doesn't like ? ,could be MUZ ??

Didnt say I didnt like em .. just those Irish lads are daft for em
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Didnt say I didnt like em .. just those Irish lads are daft for em
    Hymacs and Landys ,go figure

Cab found

Well im glad to say i found a very good cab with 0 rust and no dinks..all glass in england 1100 delievered to southeren ireland just need sanding and spray. New cabs also can be got from same fella for 2000. Yes us irish like the hymac..a good old work horse perfect for the farm. All red rotten over here. Hymac spares.co.uk i think my dad got it from. Very good site. Have alot of brand new parts also. Thanks anyway guys.

Wow ! nice result and cheers for letting us know

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert25883 View Post
    Well im glad to say i found a very good cab with 0 rust and no dinks..all glass in england 1100 delievered to southeren ireland just need sanding and spray. New cabs also can be got from same fella for 2000. Yes us irish like the hymac..a good old work horse perfect for the farm. All red rotten over here. Hymac spares.co.uk i think my dad got it from. Very good site. Have alot of brand new parts also. Thanks anyway guys.
    well tha's a hell of a result must be 150 quid or more to ship that
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post
    well tha's a hell of a result must be 150 quid or more to ship that
    Yes a proper result. When its refurbed at least it will look the dogs. Yes its 1100 sterling delievered to co clare. It was 850 for the cab including postage so about that in sterling. these machines are still around for a good reason..they are good. The perkins engine is bullet proof. And they still fetch nearly 2k on their own due to the fact its a popular marine engine aswell. And well,beside the tin work it is a mighty bit of british engineering.