Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benford Terex TV800 roller brake problem

I wonder if anyone can help.

I have a TV800 sit-on roller which was working fine. Left it for a couple of weeks and now it won't move.

The engine runs fine and the vibration works. However, when I put the machine into forward or reverse it just strains and won't move.

The front roller appears to be free-ish and has actually dug itself a little hole and skidded sideways a bit. However, it appears as if the rear roller's brakes are locked on, or else the rear roller is seized.

Hydraulic oil level is fine.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for any assistance anyone can offer.

Cheers

Rob

Originally posted by Robgvx View Post
    I wonder if anyone can help.

I have a TV800 sit-on roller which was working fine. Left it for a couple of weeks and now it won't move.

The engine runs fine and the vibration works. However, when I put the machine into forward or reverse it just strains and won't move.

The front roller appears to be free-ish and has actually dug itself a little hole and skidded sideways a bit. However, it appears as if the rear roller's brakes are locked on, or else the rear roller is seized.

Hydraulic oil level is fine.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for any assistance anyone can offer.

Cheers

Rob
    no experience I'm afraid, but would work my way back from the handbrake lever looking for seized / stuck components.
    being hydrostatic, yon brake doesn't exactly have to work hard anyway
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

some hydrostatic dumpers have a hydrailic brake that needs released by a relay before the machine will roll .. sounds like that sort of issue
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
      X