Hanix 15b-2: Strange Tracking Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    I cant remember either ... is it a variable displacement hydraulic pump ? .. is there something in the system making the swash plate go full delivery all the time, and when something gets dead ended the oil has no where to go cos A: the RV isnt blowing off and B: the pump keeps sending full delivery when this happens ?

JUst getting a reading of max bars may only be a reading of everything maxed out, but not neccessarily meaning all components are working as they should ?
    triple gears Muz all the same flow and pressure on the RVs

this has got to be a blockage issue ..... or with the most recent post about the fuel .... a 'tatered fuel pump or motor
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
      triple gears Muz all the same flow and pressure on the RVs

this has got to be a blockage issue ..... or with the most recent post about the fuel .... a 'tatered fuel pump or motor
      Ok or has someone fitted a mis matched pump to the motor then ? .. have we had a pump photo ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Ok or has someone fitted a mis matched pump to the motor then ? .. have we had a pump photo ?
        no ..... and don't we ever need a lot more comprehensive pix of yon machine ..... got me scratching me head, I can tell you
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

well I'd keep trying something, swap the pump lines, anything,.. to try to eliminate red herrings like I said earlier, just cos pressure is ok dont mean everything is working as it should .... could be putting out too much flow .. oil might be too thick etc etc
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

well I'd keep trying something, swap the pump lines, anything,.. to try to eliminate red herrings like I said earlier, just cos pressure is ok dont mean everything is working as it should .... could be putting out too much flow .. oil might be too thick etc etc
            as said Muz ..... it's either lacking in power ..... or the oil just can't free flow back to tank from the RVs, etc. .....

the fact that the fuel system is devoid of fuel after a stall would seem to point to a fuel / injector pump issue giving insufficient fuel to create sufficient donkeys to do battle with the load exerted on 'em by two services dead ended and fighting the RVs at full pressure .... it hits a brick wall gasps, coughs and dies , with CPR needed to breathe life back into it after
            'tis a weird one for sure

Comment

Added an image of injection pump area....I can see a white silicone type join (arrow) in photo wonder if to the right has been off before.

My neighbor has a plant engineer contact so gonna call in some help when I can get his time....I'll let you guys know if he finds anything! :)

engine 3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli View Post
                Added an image of injection pump area....I can see a white silicone type join (arrow) in photo wonder if to the right has been off before.

My neighbor has a plant engineer contact so gonna call in some help when I can get his time....I'll let you guys know if he finds anything! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4295[/ATTACH]
                Hmmm-suspicious for sure

Comment

Well thats ironic ... looks like an L3E .... some one else just posted about one ! thats the timing cover you've noticed has been off ... if thats what I think it is .. could be a whole new can of worms here .. and if it is.. I'm going for the guvernor

Comment

Read this thread here http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...t=L3E+guvernor

Comment

Thanks Muz!! you've given me hope reading that thread

On my photo where that arrow is pointing, is under that cap is that where you adjusted?

If so stupid question no 500 ...how do you get those caps off?

Comment

Thanks Muz!! you've given me hope reading that thread

On my photo where that arrow is pointing, is under that cap is that where you adjusted?

If so stupid question no 500 ...how do you get those caps off?
                        Not sure it is a Mitsi on second look , but it looks very similar in all regards ... the guvernor adjuster is inside that brass cover, just lever it off I think the springs go weak on them after a while

Comment

Yeah it is a Mitsi L3e....i'll give it a tweak see if it makes a difference....i can always set it back if it doesn't work!

Comment

Yeah it is a Mitsi L3e....i'll give it a tweak see if it makes a difference....i can always set it back if it doesn't work!
                            Oh ok .. the power of a picture .. I'd never have thought to mention anything about the engine power until you posted a pic .. as soon as I saw that, it reminded me of the engines short comings I'd posted about elsewhere. I only needed 3 turns on the guvernor screw on mine to bring it back to life !... It might make it kick out a little 'black' on full delivery, but its just a monentary requirement, and perfectly liveable with if it makes the machine perform the way it should. Keep an eye on richp999's post for other info too.

Comment

Muz you are the man!!!!

One turn out of the governor and no more stalling and it turns fine, two dead ends no stall.....even works not a full throttle etc!!!

However ....now the stop solenoid kicking in after its running for about 30 secs, so need to figure out why this adjustment has caused that!

Comment

Muz you are the man!!!!

One turn out of the governor and no more stalling and it turns fine, two dead ends no stall.....even works not a full throttle etc!!!

However ....now the stop solenoid kicking in after its running for about 30 secs, so need to figure out why this adjustment has caused that!
                                At long last we solved that one .. Your stop solenoid will be unrelated that engine management is run by a Mitsi component which is a black control box, that will most likely be the issue .. have a search on here about EC15 ECU .. broken wire in the box is the usual fault which causes shut down..

Comment

Working...
                                X