Hanix 15b-2: Strange Tracking Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanix H15B 2 & H15B Plus 2 Service Manual Sept 09-12H12801.pdf

Uploaded the manual druid...might be of use to other owners of these machines reading this.

Has the hydraulic schematic.....valve diagram is the one that's unclear :)

What do you mean by a return gallery?

I did notice on the diagrams that return 2 and 3 seem to go through an oil cooler...whereas one goes straight to tank.

Comment

Hanix H15B 2 & H15B Plus 2 Service Manual Sept 09-12H12801.pdf

This is the previous model of the digger Druid but valve block looks the same.....look at section 7-1

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli View Post
        Think that's the pilot solenoid according to manual.

According to manual its a gear pump....

Wish I could put my finger on whether this is hydraulic or engine! :)

My farmer neighbor came round earlier...he was also puzzled when he had a look.....he thought the engine seemed fine.

His gut feel it was the hydraulics loading down the engine, demo'd relief valves kicking in and he left scratching his head.
        presumably it's energised via the dead man switch on the arm rests .... just looked to have a hex head on the end
        of it ... this is my servo filter can

WP_20160902_13_41_57_Pro.jpg WP_20160902_13_42_25_Pro.jpg
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

With correct attachment!!!!

valve.jpg

Comment

Exactly that the arm being down energizes it.

Comment

[ATTACH]4290[/ATTACH]

Uploaded the manual druid...might be of use to other owners of these machines reading this.

Has the hydraulic schematic.....valve diagram is the one that's unclear :)

What do you mean by a return gallery?

I did notice on the diagrams that return 2 and 3 seem to go through an oil cooler...whereas one goes straight to tank.
              return gallery is the 'tube'/channel by which the oil returns through the valve block to the return to tank port on the block. .... the 'routes'/flow channels/'pipes' in the block are called galleries

Agreed - P1 return bypasses the cooler, but the RVs all have the ability to bypass through T1 ..... ?

can't see any RVs in the travel circuits either ??? ..... or the 'PTO' circuit

and according to that there is a servo/pilot circuit filter ............... somewhere

wonder if you've a partially blocked oil cooler ? would you be able to bypass it/take it out of circuit with an alternate length of pipe .... I'd have thought it'd have burst though with sufficient pressure build up to stall the motor ??

A symbol key would also be bloody useful for that schematic .... T1 & T2 are I'd guess tank return ports out the block .... Dr, I'd guess is a free to tank drain - looking at what uses it ????? looks like all the pumps share the two T ports from the block - P1 & P2 connect to the T gallery via the PTO slice, P3 is through the dipper slice --- again as far as i can make out ......................... I think
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                wonder if you've a partially blocked oil cooler ? would you be able to bypass it/take it out of circuit with an alternate length of pipe .... I'd have thought it'd have burst though with sufficient pressure build up to stall the motor ??
                Wont be that as they always on the low pressure or return side.

Doubt its the pilot filter either as a valve is opening to max and causing the stall.

The issue is .. what is allowing the pump to drag the engine down .. I go back again to post #4 .. I dont have the answer but logic will prevail .. frustrating when I cant get me hands on it I'd be inclined to take the stall circuit and work back the way eliminating, swapping components where possible
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Stalled every time today under load had to bleed to get started, to Druids earlier point can't help but think this is got something to do with injector pump or governor.

As it seems fuel related but its definitely getting a good flow up to injector pump...not sure how I prove this one without starting to pull it apart.

Comment

Well .. time to start swapping lines and hoses to see if it can be replicated or cleared, swap the feed from the circuit that doesent stall to the circuit that stalls, and see if it still stalls etc
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Problem I have Muz is all three circuits will stall it......as soon as I have one circuit with relief kicked in bringing in another circuit in will cause the stall unless I let off.

Its consistent no matter what order of circuit i start with, I've tried every combination with all services and they all behave the same. All circuits on their own are fine.

Just seems to be the increased load causing it consistently.....

The thing that seems to be confuse everyone I show this to is the when I have the inability to restart until the injectors had been cracked and bled after I've stalled.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                        Wont be that as they always on the low pressure or return side.

Doubt its the pilot filter either as a valve is opening to max and causing the stall.

The issue is .. what is allowing the pump to drag the engine down .. I go back again to post #4 .. I dont have the answer but logic will prevail .. frustrating when I cant get me hands on it I'd be inclined to take the stall circuit and work back the way eliminating, swapping components where possible
                        I agree Muz but a blocked cooler would present additional loading, if there is no, or limited free flow back to tank .... would have to be at the feed point of the cooler too, or it'd simply rupture

Only reason I mention the pilot filter is to suggest a clean while it's down .... deffo sod all to do with the issues

it has to be excessively loading the engine beyond it's capabilities, with an inability to free return to tank .............. or the motor's 'tatered

Comment

Problem I have Muz is all three circuits will stall it......as soon as I have one circuit with relief kicked in bringing in another circuit in will cause the stall unless I let off.

Its consistent no matter what order of circuit i start with, I've tried every combination with all services and they all behave the same. All circuits on their own are fine.

Just seems to be the increased load causing it consistently.....

The thing that seems to be confuse everyone I show this to is the when I have the inability to restart until the injectors had been cracked and bled after I've stalled.
                          has it always been doing this? don't recall any mention before - but may have just forgotten?

would seem to suggest it's using all the 'given' fuel available, trying to overcome the loading and having failed/stalled there's sod all left in the lines for a re-start??? Basically it's starved itself of fuel and can't therefore continue to try to overcome the load placed on it by the introduction of a second service dead ended.
                          not so much a lack of power, as fuel to produce the required power level
                          that could get expensive trying to prove/resolve

Comment

Yes when i mentioned before you suggested possibly tired injector pump :)

The explanation that its simply not getting the fuel needed when its under load is the only thing that makes sense along with the stalling and inability to restart.

If it were you :) what would your next steps be, torch it hehe ?

Comment

Yes when i mentioned before you suggested possibly tired injector pump :)

The explanation that its simply not getting the fuel needed when its under load is the only thing that makes sense along with the stalling and inability to restart.

If it were you :) what would your next steps be, torch it hehe ?
                              oh aye ..... so you did

could be the pump ...... or a very tired motor - what's in it?
                              does it owe you little enough and is it good enough, to invest in a new lump for it??

otherwise .... back the RVs off to the point it'll 'perform' and bang it in an auction, looking pretty, bite the bullet and start again, making sure that its successor gets a good hour's plus shake down with as much stress as you can give it before parting with yer hard earned

it could well get very costly trying to track it down otherwise

Comment

I cant remember either ... is it a variable displacement hydraulic pump ? .. is there something in the system making the swash plate go full delivery all the time, and when something gets dead ended the oil has no where to go cos A: the RV isnt blowing off and B: the pump keeps sending full delivery when this happens ?

JUst getting a reading of max bars may only be a reading of everything maxed out, but not neccessarily meaning all components are working as they should ?

Comment

Working...
                                X