Excavator Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excavator Accident

Beyond belief.............................

A driven man with a burning passion.

Originally posted by Stock View Post
    Beyond belief.............................

No idea why its quoting As i clicked on reply to thread ??????

What ???? is'nt that the right way to do it ????? Shit for Brains.

Comment

Get me a much bigger Excavator lad !!!!!!!!..................

Comment

Don't think it would do this lemming if you watch the lift he is shoving out the dipper thus extending the radius from the fulcrum reducing the weight of the load to be lifted. Now on a rough calculation of 2m x 2m x 1.2 = 4.8 cu/M x 2.2 this approx = 10.5 t
        330d lift chart a.jpg
        This is the load chart for the excavator. I have highlighted the long track lift capacities which run @ 18.2ton / 4.5 m at a depth of 1.2 m down to 6.1 ton at 9m at a height of 6m ..........
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Wonder if the Labourers where still down the hole . What i can;t understand he seemed to be still trying to lift it off the deck , Will have t watch it again .

Comment

Get me a fulcrum and a lever long enough and I can move the world ,but lets have dinner first .........

Comment

Get a crane rated to safely lift those capacities. In the past I've had to hoist some pretty heavy loads with excavators that were pretty questionable in lift capacities due to all the wear and tear on the machine. Shit I hope nobody was in the hole when they flipped that thing.

Comment

Working...
              X