Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Keeping Gainfully employed Bert ?

Comment

Yup so far the weather has been spectacular we've had a couple frosts but only at night and a lot of nice sunny days ranging from low twenty's to almost thirty degrees. Spent all day today working at a pig farm making repairs to a hog manure lagoon dike. So the work is pretty sh!tty. lol

Comment

Always in the shit, Only the depth varies .
        The 20 to 30 is C i hope .

Comment

So Bert , How was your Week ?.Get away from ther pig farm ?.The smell stays with you Hey. Went with a mate of mine when he bought a Massey 200 drott . It was at a pig farm .Farmer took my mate up to the farm house in his ute. Farmer was complaining that none of the car dealers would trade his ute in ,Mate held his head out the window all the way .

Comment

Lol, yeah Wednesday I got away from the shit now I'm working on a highway overpass headslope where the side slope had a minor failure and it had an attempted repair job done last year, but the stupid idiots did the job in December when the soil was frozen, so it failed again in the spring. And I'm working with a putz that thinks his D6H is only for final grading or something so I'm doing the bulk of the work with the excavator. Argghh!

Comment

Working...
            X