• Best Trailers

emmm .. which ones work .. if you hadnt worked it out :shock:
    I Pull for a living

Re: Best Trailers

what do you need to pull ?
    I should have been a bricklayer .. 'I could have been a contendah'

Comment

I'm a big Ifor Williams fan,.. well made with decent residual prices ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
        I'm a big Ifor Williams fan,.. well made with decent residual prices ;)
        +1 for them

Comment

Sold one recently .. a mini plant and it fetched 900 notes after 4 years .. was only 1300 New ! Not bad I thought

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
            Sold one recently .. a mini plant and it fetched 900 notes after 4 years .. was only 1300 New ! Not bad I thought

Yeah I had a look at 'em .. seem like a nice piece of kit .. how do they tow when loaded ? :?:
            I Pull for a living

Comment

Originally posted by Garry View Post
              +1 for them
              plus 2
              nick..........

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
                Yeah I had a look at 'em .. seem like a nice piece of kit .. how do they tow when loaded ? :?:
                Beautifully the brother has one with over 250,000 miles on it and only used one set of bearing and brakes....not much else there to match them................
                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I would say my trailers PBME Trailers

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                  Beautifully the brother has one with over 250,000 miles on it and only used one set of bearing and brakes....not much else there to match them................
                  I would say my trailers are among the best. No pre fab steel made to last competive prices high quality running gear and LED lighting customisable options on all trailers at little or no extra cost. And when my self and ifo williams and a few others were given the challenge to build a 500kg trailer for a 803 jcb digger 3t PBME Trailers pulled it of everyone else backed out and said it could not be done and we have VOSA approval to back our achievement.

Fact of the matter is ifo, brain james all make great trailers I am a small company climbing the ladder giving everything I got and I make things as I would want them Strong. 5 year manufactures warranty as standard

ebay april 13 078.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X